Are you also wondering? Can you make your dead hair come back to life? Babe! Don’t worry! I’m here to solve this problem. It will be easy to track. You need to obey these methods that I have tried and tested. As a result, you’ll be amazed that it works well for hair health. And don’t skip any one of these methods. Let’s follow these seven easy habits to get damaged hair back healthy again.
Before following these methods, first, find your hair problems and understand them. If your hair is dry, itchy, rough, split ends, etc., Also, know your bad habits that lead to hair damage, then try to avoid them. And then follow these simple steps to get damaged hair back healthy again.
Method # 1: Must oil your hair twice a week
Hair oiling is a practice that has been around for centuries, and people are still using it now to have healthy, lustrous hair. You should always use high-quality oil. A good oil will help to protect your hair from damage and will make it look more healthy and lustrous.
There are many benefits to hair oiling, including
- It moisturizes your scalp and hair.
- Help to increase the scalp’s blood circulation.
- And help to promote hair growth.
- It can also help reduce dandruff and scalp itchiness.
- And it makes your hair shine with a healthy sheen.
Depending on the type of your hair, choose the ideal hair oil.
- For thin, oily hair, it is best to use hair oils that are lighter in texture and rich in essential oils and natural ingredients.
- And, if you have thick, dry hair, choose oils that are heavier in texture and rich in natural oils.
Remember, you must use hair oil at least twice a week to get the best results.
Method # 2: Avoid hair-damaging hairstyles
There are so many hairstyles that we adopt that can damage our hair. So, we ought to stay as far away from them as we can.
- Avoid tugging your hair with tight hairstyles like braids, buns, and ponytails.
- Don’t use hot tools too often, which include curling irons, flat irons, and hair dryers.
- But if you need to use them, make sure to use a heat protector and don’t hold the heat on one spot for too long.
- Third, keep away from chemical-rich hair products. Use natural, sulfate-free hair products that won’t deplete the oils from your hair.
Method#3: properly washing your hair is key (less is more)
When it comes to washing your hair, less is definitely more. Overwashing your hair can strip your scalp’s natural oils, leaving it dry, brittle, and more exposed to damage. So, how often should you wash your hair? That depends on your hair type, but generally, 2-3 times per week is sufficient.
If you need to wash your hair more often, be sure to use a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo. And avoid scrubbing your scalp too vigorously. Instead, focus on the ends of your hair, using your fingers to lightly massage the scalp. And always follow up with a conditioner to help replenish lost moisture.
How to wash your hair the right way? If you want your hair to look and feel its best, you need to wash it the right way. Follow these simple steps for clean, healthy hair:
- Comb your hair before you wash it or after letting your hair dry. Because combing your wet hair is more vulnerable to damage.
- Wet your hair with lukewarm water. Hot water can strip your hair of natural oils, leaving it dry and damaged.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to your scalp and gently massage it. Avoid rubbing your hair’s split ends because it makes it dry and brittle.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse the shampoo out of your hair.
- Apply conditioner to your hair, focusing on the ends. Because ends need more moisture.
- Rinse the conditioner out with lukewarm water.
- Gently towel dries your hair. Avoid rubbing your hair dry, as this can lead to more damage.
Plus, use a shower cap to prevent your hair from getting frizzy.
Method #4: Brush Your Hair the Right Way
If you’re also like most people, you probably don’t think much about how you brush your hair. But the truth is, the way you brush your hair can make a big difference in the health and appearance of your hair.
Here are a few tips to help you brush your hair the right way:
- Use a soft-bristled brush.
- Work your way up from the bottom of your hair. And don’t forget to brush your scalp as well.
- Be gentle when you brush.
- As mentioned before, avoid brushing your wet hair.
- Use a detangling spray or conditioner if your hair is tangled.
Method #5: Scalp massaging for happy and healthy hair
Scalp massages feel amazing, they are relaxing and can help to improve circulation and promote healthy hair growth. But did you know that scalp massages can also help to improve the health of your scalp and hair?
Scalp massages help to loosen and remove any build-up of sebum, dead skin cells, and product residue on the scalp. Blocked pores and a lack of nutrients prevent hair follicles from being able to grow healthy hair.
Scalp massages feel good and can also help stimulate blood flow to the scalp. The increased blood flow can help make your hair healthier and grow more.
So, why not give a scalp massage a try if you’re seeking a solution to enhance the health of your scalp and hair? You’ll not only feel relaxed and refreshed, but you may also notice a difference in the condition of your scalp and hair.
Method #6: Get regular trims to keep your hair healthy and free of split ends
If you’re trying to grow your hair out, you might be tempted to skip trims altogether. But getting regular trims is actually one of the best things you can do for your hair.
- Trimming your hair gets rid of split ends, which can travel up the hair shaft and damage your hair. Split ends make your hair look dry and dull, and can even lead to breakage.
- Trims also help keep your hair healthy and strong. When you get rid of split ends, you’re getting rid of weak and damaged hair. This helps your hair grow faster and stay healthier overall.
So, if you’re trying to grow out your hair, don’t skip trims. Getting rid of split ends will help you achieve your goal faster, and you’ll end up with healthier, stronger hair in the process.
Method #7: Eat healthier to get damaged hair back healthy again
If you’re looking for ways to improve the health of your hair, you might want to consider changing your diet. Eating healthy can provide your hair with the nutrients it needs to stay strong and lustrous. We need foods that are rich in nutrients, like:
- Vitamins C, E, D, A, and B groups.
- Fatty acids like omega-3, and omega-6, are found mainly in oily fish, dried fruit, or vegetable oils.
- Proteins such as fish, eggs, and white and red meat in the right quantities, are indicated and essential to ensure beauty and strength to our hair.
- Mineral salts like iron, zinc, selenium, sulfur, and copper. We can get these nutrients from fruits, vegetables, whole grains, or through supplementation.Catalano, A., 2022. Foods and supplements for healthy and beautiful hair.
Here are a few other foods that are particularly good for promoting healthy hair:
- Salmon is a great source of protein, which is essential for healthy hair. It’s also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which can help to keep your scalp healthy.
- Spinach is rich in nutrients like iron, folate, and vitamins A and C. These nutrients are vital for keeping your hair healthy.
- As the body transforms beta-carotene into vitamin A, sweet potatoes are a rich source of this antioxidant. Hence, for healthy hair development, vitamin A is crucial.
- Both protein and biotin are abundant in eggs. Biotin (B7)Menu, S., Fiber, D., Melts, D.F., Melts, M., Vinegar, A.C., All, S., Promise, W. and Out, H.I., The Importance of Biotin For Healthy Hair. is a nutrient that helps to promote healthy hair growth. Biotin also helps to control hair fall, thinning, and other damaged hair then makes them healthy. However, biotins are commonly used to treat hair disorders such as alopecia and hair loss. Many other foods are available that can help you to achieve healthy hair.
So, if you want to get your damaged hair back to life and healthy again, then you need to include healthy foods in your daily diet.
Finally, drink plenty of water for your hair’s health. So, consume a lot of water every day to stay hydrated (about 2 liters). It is also an essential method to add to our list of tips to get damaged hair back healthy again.
|↑1||Catalano, A., 2022. Foods and supplements for healthy and beautiful hair.|
|↑2||Menu, S., Fiber, D., Melts, D.F., Melts, M., Vinegar, A.C., All, S., Promise, W. and Out, H.I., The Importance of Biotin For Healthy Hair.|