Read the Best Guide On Natural and Organic skin care products.
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, the skin is the biggest organ in the human body. The skin serves as a physical defense against pressure and harm. They alert the body to feelings of pain and suffering while shielding it from the outside world. Then, it prevents harmful germs and toxins from entering, such as those from pollution, radiation, and heat. Additionally, they aid in skin temperature, hydration, and secretion through the skin.
Organic and natural skin care products are preparations that you can put on your skin to help with a variety of issues, like aging or other skin problems.Emerald, M., Emerald, A., Emerald, L. and Kumar, V., 2016. Perspective of natural products in skincare. Pharm. Pharmacol. Int. J, 4, p.72.
Why are organic skin care products best for your skin?
They are the best for several reasons,
- Firstly, these are made with ingredients that are natural and gentle on the skin. Therefore, they are less prone to lead in skin rashes or other issues.
- Second, organic skin care products are free of harsh chemicals and other synthetic materials that can be found in some conventional skin care products. These chemicals can actually damage the skin over time, so it is best to avoid them altogether.
- Finally, organic skin care products are often made with higher-quality ingredients than their conventional counterparts. It means they are more effective at providing the nutrients and moisture the skin needs to stay healthy and look its best.
What is the importance of organic skin care products?
Organic skin care products are those that are made from natural and organic ingredients. These products do not contain any synthetic chemicals, preservatives, fragrances, or colorants.
Besides, organic skin care products are beneficial for our skin in many ways. They are gentle and soothing, making them suitable for those with sensitive skin.Ribeiro, A.S., Estanqueiro, M., Oliveira, M.B. and Sousa Lobo, J.M., 2015. Main benefits and applicability of plant extracts in skin care products. Cosmetics, 2(2), pp.48-65. Also, have effective results in treating various skin conditions, like
Organic skin care products are not just good for our skin, but they are also good for the environment. And are made from renewable resources and do not pollute the air or water. So, if you are looking for skin care products that are good for you and the environment, then look for organic skin care products.
The 10 Best Organic and Natural Skin Care Products
(Best hydrating moisturizer for all skin types)
- Natural and organic ingredients
- 100% Vegan
Plastic Neutral Certified, Cruelty-Free, FSC
Hydration is the key when it comes to skin care. So, if your skin is dry, adding a hyaluronic acid or squalane moisturizer can help restore moisture. The bakuchiol in this product helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, while the velvet finish gives you a makeup-ready finish.
- Glycolic Acid
Points to consider: It may not work for sensitive skin.
(Best ultra-hydrating and brightening cream)
- Deeply moisturizes
- Clean ingredients
- Clinically proven to brighten and hydrate the skin
Refillable, Sustainable packaging, Perfect night & morning cream
This moisturizer mainly targets hyperpigmentation, dark spots, dullness, fine lines, & wrinkles. And it gives you a radiant glow without being too heavy or oily. Then, glides on smoothly and stays hydrated all day long.
- Liposome(a blend of turmeric)
- Marin micro Algae (fatty acids + carotenoids)
- Desert date oil (Moisturize and plump the skin)
Points to consider: May not work for super-sensitive skin or redness
(Best scar-reducing treatment oil for face & body)
- For the whole body and face
- Reduces scars, stretch marks, and sun-damaged skin
- works well for sensitive skin
Certified Organic by the Soil Association, Vegan & BUAV Accreditation, Cruelty-Free
Rosehip oil is one of the most concentrated oils on the market. Because it outperforms other types of oils when it comes to refining the appearance of damaged skin and fine lines. Hence, regular usage of it improves skin firmness and elasticity by conditioning the skin.
Active Ingredients: Vitamin-E
(Best for anti-aging dry skin)
- Anti-aging oil
- Rehydrates and revitalizes skin
- A soothing herbal and nutty scent
Natural, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free
Apply 4 to 6 drops of the oil on clean skin and massage gently for a few minutes. For optimal effects, use it also at night and in the morning. However, it has been designed to target aging skin, dryness, and dullness.
- Rosehip oil (rich in omega fatty acids) helps to plump and hydrate the skin.
- Buckthorn oil helps to smooth and soften dull or dry skin.
Points to consider: It may stain your cloth and pillowcase while sleeping, so be careful.
(Best night cream for combination, dry and normal skin)
- Anti-aging replenishment moisturizer
- Free of harsh chemicals, heavy metals, and fragrance.
- The smooth texture glides on easily.
Eco-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, PETA-appro
If you want to wake up to silky, smooth, glowing skin that looks and feels like you have spent a day at the spa. Then, use a natural blend of ultra-rich butter and oils of avocado, shea, cocoa, and rosehip that this one contains. This super potent dose of hydrating nutrients works to combat daily damage from free radicals and boost collagen and elastin production. As well as helping restore firmness, softness, and youthful suppleness. Thus, apply on a clean face and neck after serum and rejuvenating lotion. It is best when used as your last step before bed. You can also use SPF sunscreen during the day for added wrinkle protection.
- Vitamin C brightens the skin and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- Vitamin A helps firm skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E helps to restore and protect skin from free radicals.
- Niacinamide helps to tone and firm skin.
(Best hydrating face toner for all skin types)
- Clean beauty skin care toner for refreshment
- For all skin types
- helps to control oil and shine
- even out the skin tone
Vegan, cruelty-free, USDA-certified
When looking for the best skin care products, it is vital to consider the ingredients and their effects. Hence, OSEA’s Sea Minerals Mist is a micro-cloud spray that delivers a dewy shine and hydration to your skin. As a result, this mineral-infused solution, which is cooling and refreshing, aids in nourishing sun-damaged skin. In addition, it helps to control oil and shine, even out the skin tone, and provide nourishment to dry skin.
Points to Consider: If you have sensitive skin, you might experience itchy skin.
(Best organic face cleanser for all skin types)
- Perfect for revitalizing mature skin
- The skin looks balanced and has been properly cleaned
- Reduces the appearance of aging’s visible signs
- The skin feels refreshed and notably smoother after use.
- The skin appears more firm and youthful
Cruelty-free, Biodynamic, Sustainable
As we age, our skin produces less and less collagen, resulting in wrinkles, fine lines, and a loss of elasticity. Fortunately, many products on the market can help fight the signs of aging and keep skin looking its best. So, one such product is Eminence’s Skin Acai Cleanser, designed to deeply cleanse and hydrate the skin. Since this cleanser is packed with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. As a result, they work together to protect the skin’s moisture barrier and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
(Best skin brightening toner for all skin types)
- Helps to maintain shine throughout the day by removing extra oil
- Rebalance and prime the skin
- Prepared with antioxidant CoQ-10
Alcohol-free, Free of essential oil, Cruelty-free, Paraben & Phthalate free
Your skin is nourished and shielded from environmental aggressors by this non-drying solution. Hence, you’ll feel refreshed after applying it. Additionally, you can use it to freshen your skin after exercise and remove excess sweat.
- Chamomile and Cucumber to refreshen your skin
- Aloe, Papaya, and Sage to smoothen and clarify your skin
- CoQ-10 (an antioxidant) to protect your skin
- And, Hyaluronic acid boosts your skin with ultra-hydration.
Points to Consider: Due to some ingredients few customers experienced red rashes on their faces after applying them. So that, do a patch test before using it.
(Best biodegradable face wipes)
- Hydrating and refreshing makeup remover
- Free from harsh chemicals
- Great for all skin types
Certified B Corp, Cruelty-free, Plastic negative, Clean ingredients, Vegan
These naturally derived award-winning face wipes are one of my favs. I love it because it comes in individually wrapped packages. Multi-taskers clean, exfoliate, soothes, and moisturize the skin. In truth, it is an essential face tonic must-have solution, leaving the skin feeling renewed, firm, and alive. Additionally, it brightens dull skin and removes excessive oil and grime from your face.
- Green tea leaves deeply clean your skin
- Aloe Vera hydrates and refreshes your skin
- Willow bark to condition and exfoliate your skin
(Best moisturizing lip balm)
- Moisturizes the lips and keeps them soft & supple.
- Also, heals the chapped lips
Nature Certified, Cruelty-free, Free of Chemicals & Fragrance
Lip balm satisfies your craving for intensive, nourishing care. Also, these products are free from synthetic compounds or toxic chemicals. Instead, they use flowers, fruit, root extracts, minerals, and essential oils. Each organic ingredient is carefully selected and required to work with your body’s systems. When applied to lips that crave intensive, nourishing care, these products satisfy your craving and help to keep your lips healthy and hydrated.
- Sunflower seed oil
- Calendula hydrates the dry and chapped lips
Points to Consider: Doesn’t absorb well and smears all around the lips
(Best Vitamin-C moisturizer for combination skin)
- Lightweight and instantly hydrating
- Gives a luminous youthful radiance and brightens the skin
- Also, reduces the hyperpigmentation, blemishes, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Even sensitive skin can feel the benefits of this gel.
Clean Ingredients, Clean to Planet, Vegan, Cruelty-free
Despite being one of the most-used skin care products, many people are unaware of the importance of vitamin C. Not only is this essential nutrient responsible for boosting the immune system. However, it is also an essential contributor to the health of the skin. As a result, this lightweight, instantly hydrating cream is a great way to improve the appearance of your skin. Additionally, it lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Not only does it plump and hydrate the skin, but it also helps to lock in moisture and illuminate your complexion.
- Tara Pod Extract (an antioxidant) protects the skin from free radicals and even & brightens the skin tone
- Vitamin C
- Glycogen (from corn) hydrating formula, helps to lock the moisture barrier
(Best hydrating facial lotion for dry skin)
- Deeply moisturizes and soothes dry skin.
- Also, designed to give a healthy-looking glow
Paraben and phthalate-free, Synthetic fragrance-free, Mineral oil-free, cruelty-free
This one will definitely become your favorite because of its creamy, buttery texture. It gives you a luminous, vibrant glow and healthy skin as a result. So, I love applying it daily as a night cream to hydrate and moisturize my skin. Also, Reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally, it works well even for sensitive-dry skin and makes the skin smooth and plump.
- Buckwheat honey with Propolis plus Royal Jelly Blend to nourish, moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Potent Ceramide Blend rehydrates, prevents moisturize loss, and replenishes skin barriers
- Fig Extract and osmolytes help to restore and retain moisture in the skin and make it feel soft and supple.
- And, Shea Butter plus Vitamin E work together to provide intense hydration and nourishment.
Points to Consider: Feels a little heavy on the skin.
Overall, using organic skincare products has a plethora of benefits for both your skin and the environment, as we discussed already. Not only are you avoiding harmful chemicals and toxins, but you’re also giving your skin the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and glowing. I have chosen these products according to my taste. Hence, you must be sure to do your research and find products that work best for your skin type. And add these products to your daily skin care regimen. Your skin will be very grateful for it in the long run.
|↑1||Emerald, M., Emerald, A., Emerald, L. and Kumar, V., 2016. Perspective of natural products in skincare. Pharm. Pharmacol. Int. J, 4, p.72.|
|↑2||Ribeiro, A.S., Estanqueiro, M., Oliveira, M.B. and Sousa Lobo, J.M., 2015. Main benefits and applicability of plant extracts in skin care products. Cosmetics, 2(2), pp.48-65.|